Western Balkans Private Equity Fund is led by a team with renowned experience, drawing its strength from the presence of experienced, senior professionals with complementary areas of expertise.
- 26 years of experience in banking and investment funds with 20 years in Central & Eastern Europe
- Former President of Findomestic Banka Serbia – BNP Paribas Group and Managing Director for the Balkans.
- Former Top Executive in Société Générale Group (Serbia, Ukraine and Russia)
- Manager of the Year 2009 in Serbia
Board Member of several companies.
Knight of the French National order of Merit.
- 30 years of banking and equity investment experience in developing countries working for the European Investment Bank
- Entrepreneur (Founder of Kovidor International, DND Real Estate Development, Welcome Home and other companies)
- Ex private practice lawyer in France, Spain and the US
- Over 20 years of Europe, US, Russia & China working and living experience in hi-tech industries
- Experienced Investor and Managing Director
- Former GM of NeoPhotonics Corporation EMEA
- Expertise in: Investments, M&A, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Management of Global Companies, BizDev, Operations, R&D, S&M, PM and Organizational & Process re-engineering
- Manufacturing, and M&A consultant
- Management Consultant with Tecla Industries Europe focused on SMEs
- Business Dev. and Strategy Manager for DJ Meca by White Tech.
- Project Manager with Paxton Equity
- Corporate Strategy with Italsistemi Spa